Re: New open source project

On Mon, Jun 12, 2023 at 12:26:35PM +0200, the2nd wrote:
> i am developing an open source OTP authentication server and currently
> searching for someone to test it. I hope its okay to ask for this on this
> list.
>
> There is no documentation yet but i can write a step by step guide if
> someone is interested in testing my project.
[...]

No documentation is one thing, but no justification for why this is useful
or better than existing OTP options like otpw-bin and libpam-otpw means
that you aren't likely to find a lot of interest.

You did a thing, and you've announced it, but why should anyone care
(beyond the intellectual exercise) that you did it? This isn't to say it's
a waste or not worth doing, just that you haven't explained why it isn't.

> Regards
> the2nd
--Gregory