Re: Cable colors and urban legends (was: Error Messages)

On 6/3/23 15:18, Roy J. Tellason, Sr. wrote:
On Friday 02 June 2023 04:03:48 pm gene heskett wrote:
And I'll repeat, I am a CET, something that probably less than 5% of the
working EE's could pass that test. CET's are a bit rare, I've yet to
meet another on the net.

Uh,  yes you have...

(Certificate PA-230 issued in 1981.)

Roy, I don't recall that being part of the conversation at the time we met, now several years ago.

NEB-118, 06-20-1972 here.

Take care & stay well, from one rare bird to another.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis