Re: Cable colors and urban legends

Stefan Monnier composed on 2023-06-02 16:09 (UTC-0400):

>> If rust colored dust falls from where copper used to be, you have your
>> evidence.

> Right.  But I don't have that, so I don't have my evidence.  Do you?

I didn't know I needed to save it at the time, so nothing physical.

> Can you point to such stories being reported somewhere?
> My web-searches all turn up empty.

I remember searching got hits at the time, but that was many many many moons ago.
--
Evolution as taught in public schools is, like religion,
	based on faith, not based on science.

Felix Miata