Re: Isn't KDE Live ISO accompanied by an ultra-light Windows Manager, like OpenBox is with LXDE?

tomas@tuxteam.de (12023-05-30):
> > > Rajib. In the future, all most GUI desktop(s) will run under Wayland.
> > > So i suggest that you have to adapt to change, IMHO.
> I'm still hoping I give up on computers before that happens ;-)

The most likely is that Freedesktop will introduce something that
obsoletes Wayland and something that obsoletes that thing that obsoletes
Wayland before the move to Wayland is complete.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George