Re: Hibernate in bookworm

On Sat, 22 Apr 2023 Rainer Dorsch wrote:
Hi,

I just tried to hibernate a system which I upgraded from bullseye to bookworm
and it resumed and never reached the off state. I don't recall that there were
hibernation problems in bullseye on that system.
[trimmed: things tried, references consulted, system information]

Any hints are welcome

  Debugging hibernation and suspend
  https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/power/basic-pm-debugging.txt

Good luck.

--
Hackers are free people. They are like artists. If they are in a good
mood, they get up in the morning and begin painting their pictures.