bug subscription issue

I've subscribed to a bug at 09:09:57 UTC and received a
"Please confirm subscription" message from bendel.debian.org
two minutes later. Fine.

I've subscribed to 3 more bugs at 10:01:05 UTC, but I haven't received
any "Please confirm subscription" message. I cannot see any connection
from bendel.debian.org concerning these bug subscriptions in the mail
logs of my server (there are other connections, the last one at 11:21,
but concerning the debian-user list). Does anyone know what happens
with bug subscription?