Re: my immature thoughts on perl

On Sat, 8 Apr 2023 tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
On Sat, Apr 08, 2023 at 07:06:28AM +0800, coreyh@free.fr wrote:
On 08/04/2023 03:28, Emanuel Berg wrote:
Andy Smith wrote:

I think you should use Ruby if you like Ruby better!

Perl is the best language, maybe Lisp is the best language.
But everything else isn't as good.

The Language Wars Are Over: ChatGPT Won
https://bourgoin.dev/posts/programming-languages/

Given the usual quality of Microsoft's output, it won't make
a big difference.

"It looks like you're writing a letter. Would you like some help?"

I'm looking forward towards the days that thing feeds back
on itself and its output won't be much different from random
noise (or perhaps from its first few eigenvectors).

Personally, I'm not on speaking terms with that thing.

Clippy 2.0 has a hype train, and my BS detector is blazing like a
forest fire.

--
I don't wanna hear about what the rich are doing
I don't wanna go to where where the rich are going