Re: Which Diff tool could I use for visually comparing two text files where Word Wrap is possible?

On Fri, 2023-03-31 at 22:50 +0200, local10 wrote:
Mar 31, 2023, 16:30 by
bkpsusmitaa@gmail.com
:

I tried diffuse, but it appears to me that it suffers from a
limitation so far as my need is concerned. It compares files by lines
and line numbers, so I can't use word-wrap to have the differences
between two files within the program window without venturing out to
the right within the two file windows.

Is there a way to Word Wrap? Am I making a mistake here? Which program
would be the best suited for my work for comparing text files?

Try Kompare. I tried several diff tools but I liked Kompare the most: clean, intuitive interface, easy to use, lots of features.

emacs includes a nice side-by-side compare and merge feature.

Regards,