Re: Unable to associate to mobile hotspot

Le 03/03/2023 à 00:53, Charles Curley a écrit :
[...]
I see some lines in there that are suspicious, but I don't know enough
about wpa_supplicant to go further. Anyone else?

Hello,

I would look at the WPA type used by the android hotspot: in the past I have had problems with pure WPA3 or even hybrid WPA3/WPA2, so I would try to configure -at least temporarily- this hotspot in pure WPA2 mode to see if the Debian client client can successfully use it...