Re: what do I need to add to my sources.list for the new non-free-firmware repository?

On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 04:03:51 -0800
"Rick Thomas" <rick.thomas@pobox.com> wrote:

Hello Rick,

>So what do I need to add to my sources.list file to get them back now?

There was an announcement a few days ago, saying what to do.  Typically,
I cannot find it ATM.

However, you simply need to add;
   non-free-firmware
To the relevant part(s) of your sources.list file.

How you go about that may depend on what you use to do software updates.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"