Re: Limiting ssh access: by MAC Address?

On Wed, Jan 4, 2023 at 01:06 john doe <johndoe65534@mail.com> wrote:
On 1/3/23 23:06, Tom Browder wrote:

This is in addition to the other answers.

If you have a server which is publicly  available, you can only
"restrict" by IP, rate limiting, port nocking and having your server...

Thanks, John Doe, and all the others who answered.

FYI, I have other remote servers and all use PKI for access and do they do not allow password access. I do use fail2ban.

I also will follow the other suggestions. Thanks for all the help. Debian users are the best!

-Tom