Can’t mount CD image of Win95 game

Hi list,

I have a CD image of an old Win 95 game. I can mount it from dosbox with the `imgmount` command (`imgmount D cdimage.iso -t iso`), but could not mount it with Debian:

$ file cdimage.iso
cdimage.iso: data

$ sudo mount cdimage.iso /mnt -o loop
mount: /mnt/sshfs: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop0, missing codepage or helper program, or other error.
       dmesg(1) may have more information after failed mount system call.

The corresponding kernel logs:
loop0: detected capacity change from 0 to 542921

Any idea of the reason and how I could mount this ISO from Debian?

Regards,
Yvan