nftables default rules package

Hi,

When installing nftables from scratch on debian, it creates an empty (almost) file /etc/nftables.conf.

Of course, I had to modify the file to my needs, and I know it is not overwritten by a package update.

Howerver, IMHO, it would be better to create an empty directory, for instance /etc/nftables or /etc/mftables/rules,
and to include this directory from /etc/nftables.conf.

That way, we could place any rules in a directory, which is the way nftables works better, compared to say, iptables.

Thanks for your insights.

André