Re: Reboot required after updating firmware-amd-graphics?

On Wed, Dec 07, 2022 at 03:52:26PM +0100, local10 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is reboot required after updating firmware-amd-graphics for the updates to take effect?

I'd expect the firmware to be loaded when the driver is loaded.

You might try to unload the relevant driver (probably something
something amdgpu), but I have no clue whether that will work :)

So a rough approximation to an answer would be "yes".

Cheers