Re: TBird mail (was: user perms)

On 07/12/2022 15:02, gene heskett wrote:
And when I find it. the prefs.js file does not contain any of the strings mentioned in the reply I quoted and everyone but you have clipped.

Am I to add these below? According to the top of the file, t-bird must be stopped before editing as it saves this anew when stopping.

That is why I suggested you to use built-in config editor. Doesn't your preferred search engine gives relevant result for "thunderbird config editor"?
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/config-editor

You may bypass looking up for the profile directory and change or create any options in Hamburger menu / Settings / Config Editor (at
---^^^^^^

the bottom of the page).