Re: ad/tracker/cdn servers lists

4.12.2022 20:07 tarihinde Yassine Chaouche yazdı:
Hello all,

I'd like to filter out noise from the dns queries log : ad servers, cdn and trackers domains. Anyone knows where I can find good lists that are ready to be used by grep and such tools?

Dnscrypt-proxy git hub pages has a config file with many repos for domain names. A python script is also available for generating a complete list f domains. I hope it helps.

https://github.com/DNSCrypt/dnscrypt-proxy/blob/master/utils/generate-domains-blocklist/domains-blocklist.conf