Re: sid - no sound on speakers

An audio screen reader user would have noticed this problem as soon as it
happened.  If others are on sid, and haven't got to the same upgrade
level, running speaker-test after each upgrade may narrow down the likely
culprits.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.