firmware-atheros - slow internet

I have found impossible to use Bluetooth with my Debian 11 on my :
System Manufacturer    Acer
System Model    Aspire E5-771G
System Type    x64-based PC
System SKU    Aspire E5-771G_0880_1_09
Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date    Insyde Corp. V1.09, 2014-07-17

Though it is an old laptop, I was confident that Debian 11 would be able to bring her to its past glory, and it did! with the exception of the the Bluetooth capability.

I 'apt install firmware-atheros', but the result were most unappreciated since the package, though it did make the Bluetooth devices work, it created a problem with the WiFi; the internet was super, mega slow.

I still hope to make the Bluetooth work and thus I am posting this email in the hope that someone here also had the same experience with an Acer Aspire and was able to solve it.

Please note, I am by no means an expert on Linux, I have always use M$, but due to my disability I am now unable to purchase a new laptop or the new  WinOS. So, go easy on me folks for I am a new comer to the *nix world.

Thanks in advance.