Re: which gui text editor support correct rendering of multiple languages

jindam, vani (12022-11-01):
> i copy paste a lot from wikipedia articles.
> for example, if i paste "é", it shows garbage.
> i am using mousepad & jedit. is there any gui
> text editor which displays correctly pasted text
> with different languages? i am on debian bullseye.

I just tested, mousepad and jedit accept accents perfectly well. You
have another problem somewhere else.

OTOH, jedit does not run with my default 6G limit on addressspace and
does not understand X11 middle-mouse paste → apt-get purge this shit.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George