Re: t-bird screwing up

Op 30-10-2022 om 20:15 schreef Fred:
On 10/30/22 07:54, gene heskett wrote:
Greetings all;

One or maybe more of my t-bird msg filters has gotten the path to move a msg to local folders/name has somehow gotten contaminated with a "nobody" user in the path, which of course does not exist, so apparently that filter is sending msgs from a good friend to /dev/null.  This is not at all nice.

How to fix, I can't find it in any of the config options.

Thanks all for any help. In the meantime I'll nuke the malformed filter

Cheers, Gene Heskett.

I am having trouble with T-bird also (102.3.0 32 bit).  The address book is no longer on the normal message page but is now under tools. However, it does not scroll.  Furthermore the hiding scroll bar on T-bird and Firefox is really annoying.  Something that isn't broken should not be "fixed".

I'm not seeing those address book issues here (TB 102.4.1).

Scroll bars: Preferences (scroll down) -> Configuration editor -> layout.testing.overlay-scrollbars.always-visible = true

Regards,
Frank