From: Philipp Ewald <philipp.ewald@digionline.de>
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2022 3:39:23 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: is Ansible easy to use?

Hi folks,

is ansible a easy way to configure customized hosts?
First try, its super complicated for me.

Trying to create multiple files with content. It takes more time to create the playbook then creating this file by hand (this damn syntax acomplicates everything more)
Then formatting is destroyed or need more time on creating the playbook...

It is so hard or im so bad?
--
Philipp Ewald
Administrator