Re: permanently adding driver to Debian live USB stick

Am Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2022, 13:54:26 CEST schrieb Adam Weremczuk:
You can build your own debian live-cd. Doing so, you can add all packages you
need and (if available as package) all firmware you need.

Another solution:
I have checked, but I think, debian live is also using squashfs. If so, you
can unpack the squashfs file, put everything you need into it, then repack the
squashfs file. After that put it into the usb-stick or into the *.ISO, if yozu
are using an *.iso-file. Of course, the iso must unpacked and repacked as
well.

Hope this helps!

Good luck

Hans