Re: Some of the parameters used in my genisoimage command don't produce a bootable ISO image

Hi,

I wrote:
> > still i stumble over the argument "APPEND".

> ok. If you don't like to append,tell me what you would like to do because I
> didn't understand.

Simply remove the argument "APPEND" and then try whether your modified ISO
still does what you expect from it.

(As said, i think you carried it from an ISOLINUX example to the GRUB2
 configuration file, were it is not especially interpreted by GRUB2 but
 forwarded as kernel option to vmlinuz. There i expect it to be ignored.
 But i also expect it to be mistaken as essential by people who are in
 the same situation as you were a week ago and searching the web for
 solutions.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas