Re: Installing on Rock Pi 4

On 20/7/22 12:56 am, Nicolas George wrote:
Jeremy Ardley (12022-07-20):
I have had pretty consistent success with Armbian images - not Rock
Pi, but equivalent systems from a variety of vendors.

https://www.armbian.com/rockpi4/
Thank you. But this is not official Debian, which is what I am trying to
achieve.

In my personal use, I use 'official' debian and armbian, I don't see any difference in function at all. They are 99.9% the same. The only difference is the drivers and boot process.

I use standard debian arm repositories for all software unrelated to the specific drivers for the board (I presently use nano-pi for server and router)

--

Jeremy