Re: Sid installation fails - No kernel modules found

On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 18:27:29 +0100
Piscium <groknok@gmail.com> wrote:

> … network configuration also succeeded, then
> at the step "Download installer components" I got the error "No kernel
> modules found". The mirror is the default and recommended [2].
>
> Any ideas? Could it be that the specified ISO got somehow out of sync
> with what is available in the default mirror?

Look in the installation logs for suspicious messages. During
installation, they are at /target/var/log/installer/. After you reboot
into the newly installed system, they are at /var/log/installer/.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/