Re: avahi-daemon allow/deny interfaces question

On Wed 13 Jul 2022, at 01:21, Ram Ramesh <rramesh2400@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you know a simple way to disable autopowerdown of
> just this usb NIC? May be there is something that I can do with ethtool?

I wonder if powertop may be of use here.

It has a "tunables" section where (I think) power-saving features can be toggled between "good" (on?) or "bad" (off?) by pressing Enter or Space when selected, though neither man powertop nor its (github) website

01.org/powertop

explains the significance  or difference between "good" and "bad", but maybe worth trying?

Best wishes,
Gareth