Re: Problem mounting encrypted blu-ray disc or image

On Sun, Jul 10, 2022 at 07:01:49PM +0200, Nicolas George wrote:
> fxkl47BF@protonmail.com (12022-07-10):
> > I would have nightmares about corrupt data haunting me :)
>
> Well, you can see a therapist, or you can conduct the experiment I
> suggested:

But then, always doing sync twice looks like a very mild measure, and
far cheaper than seeing a therapist. Especially given that the second
sync will typically be very quick. If it's working, I'd go with that :)

Since writing to USBs for me mostly involves copying whole images
(with exception of my backup, which is an rsync: there I do use
sync, but just once), I do use sync much less these days after
having discovered dd's oflag=sync.

Cheers