Re: CVE Applicability Inquiry

Hi Griffin,

This is the user mailing list and might not be the best forum for this
type of question.  That said, according to the Debian package search[0],
bullseye has golang-1.15, while the two CVEs you reference are noted as
affecting golang-1.17 and golang-1.18.  So, to answer your question, if
a particular suite is not present in the entry for a CVE, then that
means that security team has not assessed it as affecting any package in
that suite.  You can view information about the open and resolved CVEs
associated with golang-1.15 in the security tracker as well [1].

Regards,

-Roberto

[0] https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=bullseye&searchon=sourcenames&keywords=golang-1
[1] https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/golang-1.15