Re: google account say it will no longer deliver email

On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 07:59:38AM -0000, Curt wrote:

[...]

> B. purports breaches are outside user control but then with alacrity
> asserts that the user should guard against them.
>
> 2FA is a mitigating factor in this real-world case (and they are
> *legion*). No rational argument has been presented so far as to why it
> wouldn't be (all brain-damaged "theories" and ill-formed "ideologies"
> and ersatz "philosophies" by the usual straw men aside).

Difficult to say to whom you are referring to, due to lots of passive
voice being used in your post.

Just in case, let me stated that I never implied that 2FA doesn't do
any good. It /is/ a mitigation indeed. But for me, the bang it brings
isn't worth the buck it costs. Simply that.

Cheers