Re: mariadb does not run

Il 03/05/22 07:04, tomas@tuxteam.de ha scritto:
According to this huge mess, the log file is somewhere in
/var/lib/mysql/t470.err (the number '470' is the process
ID, aka PID, so it will change at every start).

Actually t470 is my hostname so it stays the same.

I had already looked at that logfile and I had already written here that the error messages in that logfile are the same of those shown by `systemctl status mariadb`:

which are reported in my first post:

but english is not my native language, maybe I did not express myself clearly enough. I hope it's now clear.