I Simply Cannot Install Tor Browser in my Chromebook

Hello. I have spent hours the past week trying anything I can to install Tor Browser to no avail. I've read all of the how-to guides with detailed commands, etc. and nothing works for installing Tor Browser in Debian Bullseye 11. I have the Tor Browser downloaded file, but I cannot seem to make it visible to linux. I've looked and looked around and nothing. Is there any way I can live chat with someone and try some of the tricks and can get good commands for installation and hopefully get great results? Please, please help me.

Sincerely

Terron