Re: sane-backend for Epson EcoTank ET-2711

Am Sat, 30 Apr 2022 18:25:24 -0600
schrieb Charles Curley <charlescurley@charlescurley.com>:

>Web sites usually document the most recent release, whereas Debian old
>stable may not have the latest.

I connected the ET-2711 to a host with Debian 11.3: 'scanimage -L' did
not recognized the ET-2711 as a scanner. So no supporting back-end in
stable.

If there is a sane backend which supports the ET-2711, then it must be
in testing or sid.

I'm subscribed to this list, so there is no need to CC me. Thanks.

Also see my reply to the posting of Brian.

Dieter