Re: disable IPv6 debian

Greg Wooledge wrote:
But nobody does that.  It's simply unnecessary.  Likewise, you don't need
quotes around "on" or "off" because they don't contain special characters.
You also don't need quotes around the "==" string argument that was passed
in this command.  It's funny that you would think you should put quotes
around "on" but not around "==", isn't it.

I didn't know much about shell rules.
Can you help check if my this script has any issue?
I use it to check the port is opened by which process.
(in our system there are many many ports opened by java (the hadoop ecosystem)).

#!/bin/bash

PORT=$1
if [ -z $PORT ];then
  echo "$0 port"
  exit
fi

PS=`lsof -i :$PORT |grep LISTEN |awk '{print $2}'`

if [ -z $PS ];then
  echo "no this port, or I don't have privilege to list the port"
  exit
fi

ps -efw |grep $PS |grep -v grep

Thanks