Re: MacOS VM on Debian: is it reasonably possible?

or. To learn is more important than to respect a rule that sounds so un useful for the peoples inside the private home. I would agree to respect it for the compnanies and the projects which involves money and business, but that rules goes against the creativty and the willing to know how things works under the hood. everyone knows how much important is to experiment,to break some rules and some schemas to invent,to create new opportunities. macos and windows were born inside the basements of the private houses. Do you really think that they respected every rule on '70s ? come on. Open your mind. Respecting every rule does not produce innovation and...does not even help to create great products. Mine is not an invitation to break every rule,but to balance carefully what should be respected because is important to which could avoid if it does not help the circulation of new ideas and knowledge.

Il mar 22 nov 2022, 11:07 Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> ha scritto:
On Tue, 22 Nov 2022 09:35:59 +0000
Peter von Kaehne <refdoc@gmx.net> wrote:

Hello Peter,

>Which, while it might not stop anyone doing what they like in the
>privacy of their own home, should be ample reason not to take it to a
>public mailing list. Postings just as the OP reflect badly not only
>upon themselves but on others and the project at large.

Alternatively, you could interpret the arrival of the OP's request as a
result of the fact that;

Most people don't read EULAs.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"