tbird broken

Greetings all;

I've just discovered that either tbird is busted, or its missing whatever it takes to display a properly mimetyped base64 encoded content.

What do I install to make this work, I'm looking at an empty screen when the raw msg has bout 10k of base64'd content.

bullseye, intel i5, uptodate yesterday.

Thanks all.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)