Plasma 5: USB-Stick not recognized when second time put in

Dear list,

there is an issue in plasma5, I can not find the cause.

When pluggin in an USB-stick at the first time, plasma5 sees the stick and
using the plasma-applet I can manually bind it. This is working always.

After my work is done, I can then correctly unbind it and then unplug it from
the usb-port.

But, if I want to use the same usb-stick again and plug it back into the usb-
port, it is not recognized, that an usb-stick is plugged in. However, syslog
does see it, but it looks the windowmanager does not recognize it.

In the past I discovered this issue, too, but here was the trick, to use
another physical usb-port. However, when all usb-ports had been once used,
this trick did not work any more. Today this trick is not working at all any
more.

I believe, plasma5 might hold some cached information and believes, the usb-
stick is still put in - but maybe I am wrong, who knows.

Can somebody confirm this behaviour, too? If I know, where to file a bugreport
to and what might be responsible, I would do it. At the moment I am lost, so
can't file a bugreport.

Thanks for reading this. Oh and if this is not a bug, but a misunderstanding
of the system, please feel free to enlighten me.

Best regards

Hans