Re: I have achieved PARTIAL SUCCESS in installing Godaddy SSL Certificate in UniFi Cloud Key Gen 2 Plus

I always contact the manufacturer of the screws used in the products I buy rather than the company who assembled the product using said screws.

:)

- chris
On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 1:31 PM Kushal Kumaran <kushal@locationd.net> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 25 2022 at 09:56:50 PM, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <tdtemccnp@gmail.com> wrote:
> Subject: I have achieved PARTIAL SUCCESS in installing Godaddy SSL
> Certificate in UniFi Cloud Key Gen 2 Plus
>
> Good day from Singapore,
>
> I am posting here because UniFi Cloud Key Gen 2 Plus is powered by Debian
> GNU/Linux 9.

You should contact ubiquiti support, since they're the actual experts on
the hardware and software they've sold you.

Start here https://help.ui.com/hc/en-us

If you can't find what you need in their documentation and other
articles there, go to https://account.ui.com/mysupport to speak to
support personnel.

You'll have much better chances of actually solving problems that way.
It would require a unifi expert (or possible, advanced unifi users) to
know how ubiquiti have modified debian for their hardware.  There is a
non-zero chance such people are present on debian-user, but why not make
use of the support you've presumably paid for?

--
regards,
kushal