Re: how do i configure lynx browser as default browser for html

On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 04:47:37AM +0000, jindam, vani wrote:
> as normal user i expected apt to show **some
> kind** of warning without providing
> root password installation of package
> will fail.

unicorn:~$ apt install sl
E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock-frontend - open (13: Permission denied)
E: Unable to acquire the dpkg frontend lock (/var/lib/dpkg/lock-frontend), are you root?

Are you even being serious at this point?  I'm getting major troll vibes
now.