Re: Dash man page not correct?

On 2022-09-25 at 11:00, Perry Smith wrote:

> I have Debian bullseye installed in a container.  My reading of the man page[1]
> is to use the -i flag to get dash to read $HOME/.profile.  But that doesn’t seem
> to work for me.  Instead, -l needs to be used.   At least, that seems to be true for
> me using Docker.  Does this seem to be correct?  If so, I will open a bug report
> but thought I would check here since Docker might be the root cause somehow.

I replied to your message on the same day it was sent. If you have not
seen it, I suspect you may well not be subscribed to the mailing list.

If you want to be CCed on replies to messages you send to the mailing
list, please state that in the message itself.

Alternately, please consider subscribing, so that you will receive
replies regardless.

In the meantime, you can read replies already sent via the list
archives, which are available at:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

My specific reply can be seen at:

   The Wanderer