Re: grub-xen-host in bullseye-proposed-updates

Tim wrote:
>Quick followup for those here who like me might have pinned grub, the
>fixed version is in bullseye-proposed-updates for those who prefer not
>to leave pins lying around forgotten...
>
>I haven't rebooted the host yet but I can confirm that my guests start
>ok.
>
>Thanks Steve for getting the fix out quickly,

You're welcome. I needed a little more time than expected, setting up
a test environment here to verify the fix and to ensure it didn't
cause other issues. I did the upload a couple of days back, and it
will migrate into bullseye-updates shortly to allow for easier
upgrades for everyone.

"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews