Re: shellworld.net (for visually impaired users), (was: Re: question for seasoned links users?)

On Sun, Sep 18, 2022 at 04:18:48PM -0400, Jude DaShiell wrote:
[...]

> On Sun, 18 Sep 2022, jr wrote:
>
> > hi,
> >
> > (sorry, late to the party :-))
> >
> > I don't think 'script' has been mentioned yet, a neat way (imo) to
> > record the console/terminal.
> >
> I like tee more than script since all ansi code is left in script output.
>  With tee, you get the text and stderr can also be sent through tee.

Script is most useful with scriptreplay and/or scriptlive. That helps
to cope with commands running around all over the terminal (curses apps,
for example) and even to keep timings.

They can also later be used with tee, if necessary -- best of both worlds :)

Cheers