Re: Hibernation issue [was: Bookworm : graphic glitches all over my screen after upgrade]

Hello,

Il giorno 29 ago 2022, alle ore 17:49, rudu <rudu@cegetel.net> ha scritto:

 Le 27/08/2022 à 11:42, Computer Enthusiastic a écrit :
Hello,

[…]

Thank you very much, the boot parameters trick worked like a charm.
Now whatever Kernel I choose to boot, the hibernation process works as expected.

Rudu

I’m happy I helped you to sort it out.  :-)

Please, if you can, report it to the Debian bug tracking system updating the bug report at [1].

Thanks.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=989705