Re: Debian 11, Chrome and .asp pages

On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 12:28:38PM -0600, tony mollica wrote:
> Yes, no problems accessing the .asp pages with Debian 10 and chrome.  Both
> 10 and 11 have the latest Chrome version.  I'm not seeing any version change
> notes for Chrome or Debian 11 that appear to affect this .asp behavior.  Not
> to say I haven't missed something.

Hm. As I said -- the .asp shouldn't be the problem. I don't know Chrome very
well (I try to avoid it), so I fear I can't help. Perhaps there is a debugging
mode to see exactly what request is receiving the 404 answer. Then compare
with the functioning version.

A 404 is definitely server-side (unless Chrome is lying to you).

Cheers