Re: probably silly Question

> What sort of hoops would I have to take a running swan dive thru to
> have cura, on this machine, directly drive /sshnet/rock64/dev/ttyACM0,
> my Prusa MK3S+ printer? I'm already logged into it over my local net
> twice and it would sure save me a lot of sneakernetting to get
> a design from OpenSCAD, thru cura to slice it ad into printed PETG+CF
> on its build plate.

You might be able to get this working using `socat` or maybe `ser2net`,
but I don't know enough about such printers to be sure.
I suspect that the possible timing issues introduced by a network
connection might be problematic.  I suspect that the command that
actively drives the ttyACM0 device will be happier if it can live on
your rock64 machine.

> I mean what good is all this networking if it can't be used?

Usually I do things like `ssh <host> printcmd` to save myself from having
to go through that kind of healthy physical exercise.

        Stefan