Re: networking.service: start operation timed out

Ross Boylan <rossboylan@stanfordalumni.org> writes:

> In Debian 11/bullseye my system keeps reporting timeouts while trying
> to bring up the first non-loopback interface.

I wonder why it is that you have a script for wpa_supplicant if you
don't have wireless interfaces?

Assuming that's not the problem, I guess you'll need to iterate a lot,
enable or disable one script at a time until you find which one causes
the problem. Or mod all scripts to log when they exit too.