Re: Helping kevin3.xyz's readers with unreadable JavaScript (and CSS) code

Hello again,

I hope you are well. I was wondering if you had the chance to check the article,
I sent you a while back?

I thought it was a
nice resource and I think your users could find it useful if you share it with
them.

Best,
Virgy