Re: Adduser only one or. two users

Such an excellent advice! Thank you for having taken the time to post this.

Yesterday, i was desperate after 24h of running in circles with a
scripting problem. When i decided to post a question in here, it took me
at least one hour to complete the writing and the gathering of
information. Despite being somewhat annoying at first, this lead to the
discovery, i had left one option to resolve my problem aside for no good
reason.

And guess what: the thorough discipline of following your advice was all
that was needed. Now i could solve it in my own. Thanks again!

Reminds me of a strategy for solving difficult debugging problems, i
used to teach to developers. We called it "teach a monkey", meaning,
explain it to an outside person, a spouse or kid might do, because their
attention and willingness to understand forces YOU to slow down and more
often than not, this leads to the discovery of the mistake in thinking,
that lead to the bug. :-)

But you already know that. :-)

keep going
DdB