Re: Need working repo for Deb7 - wheezy

On Fri, Aug 05, 2022 at 07:42:20AM +0000, Karthik Jeyabalan wrote:
deb http://archive.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main

deb http://archive.debian.org/debian-security wheezy/updates main contrib
non-free

deb http://archive.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main non-free contrib

deb-src http://archive.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main non-free contrib

The first line is a partial duplicate of the third line. Other than that if I copy and paste this into sources.list on a wheezy machine it works fine for me, no 403 codes. You can look in /etc/apt/apt.conf and files in /etc/apt/apt.conf.d to see if you perhaps have a misconfigured proxy.
You will also need to add
Acquire::Check-Valid-Until "false";
to /etc/apt/apt.conf as the Release file has expired (as expected for an archived release).