Graphics Cards: Radeon RX 6000 Series on Debian-11 (Bullseye):

Hi to all of you on the debian-user list.

Is anyone out there successfully running any of the Radeon RX 6000
Series graphics cards on Debian-11 (Bullseye) installations with *no*
backports?

I ask the above question because I can't see the required versions of
"Navi" firmware; namely "Navi 21" to "Navi 24", available in the package
"firmware-amd-graphics".  Probably a silly question, however I'm asking
anyhow.

Cheers in hope,
BRN.