Re: Proprietary WiFi drivers for live mode

Am Sonntag, 26. Juni 2022, 08:46:02 CEST schrieb Sven Joachim:
In your case I would suggest to build your own lifefile system with live-
build.

Thus you have the opportunity, to add any package you want to it and build in
your language, and you can also add packages not availabe in the debian repo.

If you get your Dell laptop running with some additionally package from the
debian repo, then you can add them in your own live-build.

The original debian livefile does sometimes not include, what you need.

You might (but this does not always work!), packages fro,m Ubuntu, which are
not available in debian. But take care of compabilties, Ubunto sometimes do
their own things and packages from Ubuntu might break debian.

I am doing all this, when building kali-linux live-system, which building is
almost the same as a debian-live system.

Give it a try, maybe it helps.

Best regards

Hans